Skip to main content

Reading A: Babbitt. More Jataka Tales

Reading A: Babbitt. More Jataka Tales


Title: More Jataka Tales
Author: Ellen C. Babbitt

Illustrator: Ellsworth Young
Year: 1922

This is a really fun concept for a story and would be great to turn into a rhyme
This is very short but would make a cute rhyme. I like how it portrays what happens if you don't think through your actions and are lazy.
This is a different version of the cat story I added to my website. I like this version but I prefer the other because cat and rats are a common pairing.
This was cute. I hate that hunter lol. I could easily turn this into a rhyme for my storybook.
This was ok story. I rather write about a different one. I also think that there should be karma for the mom.
I read this story already. It is strange but could be turned into a good story.
I think this is an ok story for me to write a rhyme about but may have to have some alterations.
I read a version of this story already as well. I think it is a really good lesson to appreciate what you have and to look at the whole picture.

Not my favorite story but it is ok. I am curious how old these princes are.
I like this story except I would change the ending and have him have another bone in his throat and die because he was mean to the wood peaker
I wouldn't write a story about this iy=t is not a very good story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Comment Wall: Meme My website

Introduction To A Disney Life, Week 1

A Little Bit About Me: -Major: Bio Pre-PA -Minor: Studio Art -I am a junior -I studied abroad last summer in Italy -I Have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. We have been dating for almost 8 years! We started dating at the end of 7th grade.(Yes we did win cutest couple in high school. (This was 2012 when we first started dating.) (This is not a wedding photo it was our 6 year anniversary) -I am on my third round of listening to Harry Potter in less than a year -All I listen to is Disney music -I am in love with musicals! (Les Miserable, Little Shop of Horrors, Annie are some of my favorites) -Fun Fact: I saw the movie Annie (1982 version) so many times as a child that I thought that they were my memories and would scream in public places "I WANT MY REAL FAMILY!"  -One of my biggest dreams is to have kids and give them the most magical childhoods possible: I really want to take my kids to Disney World as much as possible in costumes that I w

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear Meme Authors Note: Source .   Indian Myth and Legend   by Donald A. Mackenzie (1913). I really liked the description of the monster in the tale, and it made me want to write a rhyme describing a monster in detail. I hope you enjoy!! How can one capture the horror? For this description is no snorer. I speak of a beast Who enjoys to feast. His hunger is only satisfied by the juicy flesh of many a human being. When mortal souls look upon him you know they are peeing. To give you an idea of his features that are so chilling. With simply a glance they could sure be killing. He is truly grim to behold. On him grows plenty of mold. Gazing into his blood red piercing eyes Could result in one’s demise. His skin was grey as ash, But he’s a messy eater so there is a red splash. With a mouth like a chasm, He uses his powerful jaws with enthusiasm. This mouth reeked of decay. This is from his rotting prey