Skip to main content

Biography: 1st Day at DISNEY

Biography: 1st Day at Disney


Personal Photo


     My family didn't really go "family vacations" when I was a kid. BUT my friend's mom really wanted to go to Disneyland wanted to go with another family. Lucky me... It was my family that they wanted to go with.

     So, I take my first steps through the gate, and I see the beautiful main street and at the end Cinderellas Castel. We are standing in the hub because we have no idea where anything is. Then, a cast member approaches us. She says "Hello! How are you all? Do you need any help finding anything?" We, of course, say how beautiful and amazed we are by the magic kingdom. Next, she asked us "What we have ridden?". We say "Nothing we just got here." Then she said, "Follow me." So we followed her. We had no idea what she was going to do. She walked us to a GIANT building and took us through all of these back doors and somehow we ended up at the front of an amazing space ride that I now know is called SPACE MOUNTAIN. We went on an amazing adventure through outer space. It was so funny how terrified my mom was. She just kept screaming, "ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!?!??! ARE YOU ALL SAFE?!?!?!" I was just laughing at my mom and how my tummy tickled.
      Then, we were walking around Tomorrowland and saw a building called the Laugh Floor and thought that it seemed like it would be fun. If you have never been It is a comedy show hosted by Mike Wizoski and Rozz is on his case about needing to get enough laugh power to open the doors in order to let us the audience out of the auditorium. They have regular jokes that they tell and they also use audience members to be the butt of the joke. My dad is not the family man type so it was honestly amazing we got him to step into the magic kingdom, so it was hysterical that my dad was chosen to be "That Guy". They would say stuff like "Everyone was having a good time except for THAT GUY" then they would show my dad's face on the screen. It is just too funny because he is that guy!!

These are my first 2 memories from the Magic Kindom I hope you enjoyed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Comment Wall: Meme My website

Introduction To A Disney Life, Week 1

A Little Bit About Me: -Major: Bio Pre-PA -Minor: Studio Art -I am a junior -I studied abroad last summer in Italy -I Have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. We have been dating for almost 8 years! We started dating at the end of 7th grade.(Yes we did win cutest couple in high school. (This was 2012 when we first started dating.) (This is not a wedding photo it was our 6 year anniversary) -I am on my third round of listening to Harry Potter in less than a year -All I listen to is Disney music -I am in love with musicals! (Les Miserable, Little Shop of Horrors, Annie are some of my favorites) -Fun Fact: I saw the movie Annie (1982 version) so many times as a child that I thought that they were my memories and would scream in public places "I WANT MY REAL FAMILY!"  -One of my biggest dreams is to have kids and give them the most magical childhoods possible: I really want to take my kids to Disney World as much as possible in costumes that I w

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear Meme Authors Note: Source .   Indian Myth and Legend   by Donald A. Mackenzie (1913). I really liked the description of the monster in the tale, and it made me want to write a rhyme describing a monster in detail. I hope you enjoy!! How can one capture the horror? For this description is no snorer. I speak of a beast Who enjoys to feast. His hunger is only satisfied by the juicy flesh of many a human being. When mortal souls look upon him you know they are peeing. To give you an idea of his features that are so chilling. With simply a glance they could sure be killing. He is truly grim to behold. On him grows plenty of mold. Gazing into his blood red piercing eyes Could result in one’s demise. His skin was grey as ash, But he’s a messy eater so there is a red splash. With a mouth like a chasm, He uses his powerful jaws with enthusiasm. This mouth reeked of decay. This is from his rotting prey