Skip to main content

Biography: California


The summer of before sophomore year I wanted to go on a trip. This would not just be any trip though. This would be the first vacation without my mom or sister there and it would just be my boyfriend Sam and I. I was so excited.

 Our plan was to go to California for the first time together. We decided to make it not to structured. We wanted it to be laid back and carefree. Luckily, my dad’s cousin has a house in orange county and has an extra room. He said that we could stay with him meaning we didn’t have to waste money on a place to stay! 

So, I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan. Then Chris, my dad’s cousin, picked us up. From there we knew something was off… I had only met him once before. That Christmas he had mentioned if we ever wanted to go to California that we could stay with him, but what we learned was he meant to visit him. Chris ended up crying multiple times while driving us around. He talked about how lonely he was and how sad he is that he is in his late 40s and didn’t have a family. Which was a bit of a downer.

 But we did have a good time too. We went to DISNEYLAND and universal studios which were fun (but I prefer Florida’s parks).


This is us entering Hogsmeade

This Cha Cha got a num num! After riding the INCREDICOASTER!!

We also got to eat at the AMAZING LAMP LIGHT LOUNGE!!!!! (highly recommend!!) (Ps order the 2319 drink!! Super YUMMY!!) (Also Comment if you know what a 2319 is)

 But the most amazing thing happened while on this trip. The largest Disney auction was there but it was still closed to the public. SOMEHOW?!??! Amazing Sam!!! Managed to talk the owner into letting us in. SO I!!! Got to get close to all of these different AMAZING parts of Disney history!!!!!!! It was so so so so magical!! I just wish that I could have bought something. The auction hadn't occurred but everything was bonkers expensive.. But it was like being in a museum. So, our trip didn’t go exactly to plan but as we always do, Sam and I made the best of the situation.

This Snow White was from a window display in Disneyland but it is so old her neck gave out and I find it to be hilarious!

Look how terrifyingly close I got to these scary dolls!! 

I GOT SO CLOSE TO JOSE FROM THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM!!!!

Note: 
I just tried to think of a story from my life that is interesting. I also wanted to share photos because they can really help a story. I also think that they better show who I am and my personality.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Comment Wall: Meme My website

Introduction To A Disney Life, Week 1

A Little Bit About Me: -Major: Bio Pre-PA -Minor: Studio Art -I am a junior -I studied abroad last summer in Italy -I Have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. We have been dating for almost 8 years! We started dating at the end of 7th grade.(Yes we did win cutest couple in high school. (This was 2012 when we first started dating.) (This is not a wedding photo it was our 6 year anniversary) -I am on my third round of listening to Harry Potter in less than a year -All I listen to is Disney music -I am in love with musicals! (Les Miserable, Little Shop of Horrors, Annie are some of my favorites) -Fun Fact: I saw the movie Annie (1982 version) so many times as a child that I thought that they were my memories and would scream in public places "I WANT MY REAL FAMILY!"  -One of my biggest dreams is to have kids and give them the most magical childhoods possible: I really want to take my kids to Disney World as much as possible in costumes that I w

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear Meme Authors Note: Source .   Indian Myth and Legend   by Donald A. Mackenzie (1913). I really liked the description of the monster in the tale, and it made me want to write a rhyme describing a monster in detail. I hope you enjoy!! How can one capture the horror? For this description is no snorer. I speak of a beast Who enjoys to feast. His hunger is only satisfied by the juicy flesh of many a human being. When mortal souls look upon him you know they are peeing. To give you an idea of his features that are so chilling. With simply a glance they could sure be killing. He is truly grim to behold. On him grows plenty of mold. Gazing into his blood red piercing eyes Could result in one’s demise. His skin was grey as ash, But he’s a messy eater so there is a red splash. With a mouth like a chasm, He uses his powerful jaws with enthusiasm. This mouth reeked of decay. This is from his rotting prey