Skip to main content

Biography:Part of My Love Story


Part of My Love Story:

Personal Photo


In the 7th grade a boy sat behind me. I had seen him before. He was in my math class in 6th grade and he always sneezed at least 3 times a class. I was the only one who would say bless you. Then he would say some silly remark like, ”Amen!” or “Hallelujah!” Now this boy is sitting behind me in the 7th-grade history class. There was an assignment where we were put together to make a board game. I came up to him and said “Hi, my name is Brittany.” I know now that “he couldn’t believe” that I would come up and talk to him. As the year went on, we became friends. I would block him from getting to his desk and I would come up with random passwords in order for him to get to his seat. Little did I know that Sam was falling for me and I had a boyfriend at the time. We also had reading writing workshop together and we sat side by side there too. We spent every class period passing notes. Sam was quickly becoming one of my best friends. I broke up with my boyfriend because he wouldn’t talk to me (So middle school)… Then it was summer and my 2 best girlfriends were having a get-together but… they both had boyfriends coming and as a recently single I decided to invite Sam. That night I fell in love with him. My leg brushed up against his leg and I completely got butterflies. I didn’t have the guts to tell him face to face how I felt. So, I texted him... He thought it was my friend being mean. Then, I called him so he would know it was actually me. We arranged for a movie date and he asked my mom if he could be my boyfriend. Then, he went and found me and in a store while I was immersed in shopping. He then asked me to be his girlfriend. He also told me that we were not allowed to be awkward. (Big deal for middle school relationship).  It hasn't been awkward and it has been 7 years 10 months and 3 days, it has never been awkward, we are still madly in love, and he is still my best friend. He is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me.

Comments

  1. Hi Brittany! I really enjoyed reading your love story with Sam and it was incredible heartwarming. I liked that you started as friends and then got together later. My boyfriend and I started as friends too and we've been dating for 3 years now! I wish you and Sam the best in the future and I think it's inspiring that you guys have grown up together for 7 years! The picture of you two is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Comment Wall: Meme My website

Introduction To A Disney Life, Week 1

A Little Bit About Me: -Major: Bio Pre-PA -Minor: Studio Art -I am a junior -I studied abroad last summer in Italy -I Have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. We have been dating for almost 8 years! We started dating at the end of 7th grade.(Yes we did win cutest couple in high school. (This was 2012 when we first started dating.) (This is not a wedding photo it was our 6 year anniversary) -I am on my third round of listening to Harry Potter in less than a year -All I listen to is Disney music -I am in love with musicals! (Les Miserable, Little Shop of Horrors, Annie are some of my favorites) -Fun Fact: I saw the movie Annie (1982 version) so many times as a child that I thought that they were my memories and would scream in public places "I WANT MY REAL FAMILY!"  -One of my biggest dreams is to have kids and give them the most magical childhoods possible: I really want to take my kids to Disney World as much as possible in costumes that I w

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear Meme Authors Note: Source .   Indian Myth and Legend   by Donald A. Mackenzie (1913). I really liked the description of the monster in the tale, and it made me want to write a rhyme describing a monster in detail. I hope you enjoy!! How can one capture the horror? For this description is no snorer. I speak of a beast Who enjoys to feast. His hunger is only satisfied by the juicy flesh of many a human being. When mortal souls look upon him you know they are peeing. To give you an idea of his features that are so chilling. With simply a glance they could sure be killing. He is truly grim to behold. On him grows plenty of mold. Gazing into his blood red piercing eyes Could result in one’s demise. His skin was grey as ash, But he’s a messy eater so there is a red splash. With a mouth like a chasm, He uses his powerful jaws with enthusiasm. This mouth reeked of decay. This is from his rotting prey