Skip to main content

Reading Part A

Reading Part A



I wrote a story in rhyme about this story and it was very difficult because all the things in the story don't have many rhymes and it limited my storytelling a bit.

How the Turtle Saved His Own Life
I think that this could be easily adapted into a new rhyme for me to write. I would want to change them thinking he was a demon to something else but I don't know what yet. I think that there could be some great wordplay in my story.


The Merchant of Seri
I did not like this story very much I thought the goo merchant was going to bring that family more money since she had more mouths to feed. I rather write about a different story.

The Turtle Who Could n't Stop Talking
This story is very sad. I prefer writing dark or happy stories for the rhymes. I hate that he splats

The Ox Who Won the Forfeit
This was a pretty good story although I don't know what lead the farmer to treat his ox that way. If I wrote the story I would need to add his thoughts so the audience could understand that character better.

The Sandy Road
This was not a very good story. I think that it was too long and boring. I really like the moral of don't just get rid of supplies if they are still good. So, maybe I could rewrite the story to make it more interesting.

The Quarrel of the Quails
I really like the title of this story. I also like that this story is like Nemo. It is a different approach instead of swim down they fly up.

The Measure of Rice
This story was not my favorite. I think that it has some merit but would need a lot of revisions if I were to write a rhyme about it.

The Foolish, Timid Rabbit
This story is just like chicken little! Except the sky isn't falling the earth is breaking. This is a fun take on a story that most people are familiar with and it would be fun to write a story about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Comment Wall: Meme My website

Introduction To A Disney Life, Week 1

A Little Bit About Me: -Major: Bio Pre-PA -Minor: Studio Art -I am a junior -I studied abroad last summer in Italy -I Have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. We have been dating for almost 8 years! We started dating at the end of 7th grade.(Yes we did win cutest couple in high school. (This was 2012 when we first started dating.) (This is not a wedding photo it was our 6 year anniversary) -I am on my third round of listening to Harry Potter in less than a year -All I listen to is Disney music -I am in love with musicals! (Les Miserable, Little Shop of Horrors, Annie are some of my favorites) -Fun Fact: I saw the movie Annie (1982 version) so many times as a child that I thought that they were my memories and would scream in public places "I WANT MY REAL FAMILY!"  -One of my biggest dreams is to have kids and give them the most magical childhoods possible: I really want to take my kids to Disney World as much as possible in costumes that I w

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear Meme Authors Note: Source .   Indian Myth and Legend   by Donald A. Mackenzie (1913). I really liked the description of the monster in the tale, and it made me want to write a rhyme describing a monster in detail. I hope you enjoy!! How can one capture the horror? For this description is no snorer. I speak of a beast Who enjoys to feast. His hunger is only satisfied by the juicy flesh of many a human being. When mortal souls look upon him you know they are peeing. To give you an idea of his features that are so chilling. With simply a glance they could sure be killing. He is truly grim to behold. On him grows plenty of mold. Gazing into his blood red piercing eyes Could result in one’s demise. His skin was grey as ash, But he’s a messy eater so there is a red splash. With a mouth like a chasm, He uses his powerful jaws with enthusiasm. This mouth reeked of decay. This is from his rotting prey