Skip to main content

Reading Part B


This story had a good moral but it was not told int the best way. Maybe it being written in rhyme would help. The demons not having a shadow was a cool touch to the story.
This is not a very good story. There is modeling behavior but he simply heard people talk about hurting people. I don't want to write a rhyme over this story.
This story is dumb.. If you can talk with these creatures why did he feel comfortable killing them in the first place?? This is just too bizarre to me.
This story was ok. I think it could be enhanced if it was turned to a rhyme. I would want to change the reasoning why they went into the forest though. They are always demonizing women.
I would write a rhyme about this story but I would not have the king buy him. Then the elephant was taken from his friends and family.
This was a great story. Not really any moral but it was an interesting look at how the animals view their place.
This story needs a little work but could be a great addition to my stories!
I really want to write a rhyme about this story. It is great!! It is very clever!  

Why the Owl Is Not King of the Birds
This is a silly story. I would need to add more if I were to write a rhyme about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Comment Wall: Meme My website

Introduction To A Disney Life, Week 1

A Little Bit About Me: -Major: Bio Pre-PA -Minor: Studio Art -I am a junior -I studied abroad last summer in Italy -I Have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. We have been dating for almost 8 years! We started dating at the end of 7th grade.(Yes we did win cutest couple in high school. (This was 2012 when we first started dating.) (This is not a wedding photo it was our 6 year anniversary) -I am on my third round of listening to Harry Potter in less than a year -All I listen to is Disney music -I am in love with musicals! (Les Miserable, Little Shop of Horrors, Annie are some of my favorites) -Fun Fact: I saw the movie Annie (1982 version) so many times as a child that I thought that they were my memories and would scream in public places "I WANT MY REAL FAMILY!"  -One of my biggest dreams is to have kids and give them the most magical childhoods possible: I really want to take my kids to Disney World as much as possible in costumes that I w

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear Meme Authors Note: Source .   Indian Myth and Legend   by Donald A. Mackenzie (1913). I really liked the description of the monster in the tale, and it made me want to write a rhyme describing a monster in detail. I hope you enjoy!! How can one capture the horror? For this description is no snorer. I speak of a beast Who enjoys to feast. His hunger is only satisfied by the juicy flesh of many a human being. When mortal souls look upon him you know they are peeing. To give you an idea of his features that are so chilling. With simply a glance they could sure be killing. He is truly grim to behold. On him grows plenty of mold. Gazing into his blood red piercing eyes Could result in one’s demise. His skin was grey as ash, But he’s a messy eater so there is a red splash. With a mouth like a chasm, He uses his powerful jaws with enthusiasm. This mouth reeked of decay. This is from his rotting prey