Skip to main content

Reading B: Babbitt. More Jataka Tales

Reading B: Babbitt. More Jataka Tales


This was a cute story. I would write a rhyme over this story. I would rather the king promise to leave their tree be.
This story was boring to me. I have preferred reading the others over this one.
This was adorable!!! This will be the next story I write! I'm excited!!
That was a pretty good story. I like that even though you may be good it is important to know your limitations.
This is a different version of a story that I have already written a rhyme or. This interpretation makes more sense so it is better in my eyes.
This story is wild. I don't really like it at all.  don't like stereotypes and I would not write a rhyme about this story.
The best part was the wolf looking and the goat saw. It is hilarious that the other wolf was like I got nothing... Other than that this story was kind of borning.
I read a another version of this story and I think i liked them about the same. NOt the best or worst story of the bunch.

I really like that It shows the perspective of hunting from the animals point of view that is a terrifying thing to be worried about all the time. That is an interesting idea for a story.

The Elephant and the Dog:
This was GREAT!!! This will be the 2nd rhyme that I write next!! So excited!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Comment Wall: Meme My website

Introduction To A Disney Life, Week 1

A Little Bit About Me: -Major: Bio Pre-PA -Minor: Studio Art -I am a junior -I studied abroad last summer in Italy -I Have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. We have been dating for almost 8 years! We started dating at the end of 7th grade.(Yes we did win cutest couple in high school. (This was 2012 when we first started dating.) (This is not a wedding photo it was our 6 year anniversary) -I am on my third round of listening to Harry Potter in less than a year -All I listen to is Disney music -I am in love with musicals! (Les Miserable, Little Shop of Horrors, Annie are some of my favorites) -Fun Fact: I saw the movie Annie (1982 version) so many times as a child that I thought that they were my memories and would scream in public places "I WANT MY REAL FAMILY!"  -One of my biggest dreams is to have kids and give them the most magical childhoods possible: I really want to take my kids to Disney World as much as possible in costumes that I w

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear

Week 7 Story: Your Worst Fear Meme Authors Note: Source .   Indian Myth and Legend   by Donald A. Mackenzie (1913). I really liked the description of the monster in the tale, and it made me want to write a rhyme describing a monster in detail. I hope you enjoy!! How can one capture the horror? For this description is no snorer. I speak of a beast Who enjoys to feast. His hunger is only satisfied by the juicy flesh of many a human being. When mortal souls look upon him you know they are peeing. To give you an idea of his features that are so chilling. With simply a glance they could sure be killing. He is truly grim to behold. On him grows plenty of mold. Gazing into his blood red piercing eyes Could result in one’s demise. His skin was grey as ash, But he’s a messy eater so there is a red splash. With a mouth like a chasm, He uses his powerful jaws with enthusiasm. This mouth reeked of decay. This is from his rotting prey